Old and new meet gracefully at our 4* Rossett Hall Hotel,
which combines a grade 2 listed Georgian Mansion with tasteful contemporary accommodation.
The hotel has been operating since 1987, and many employees have worked here
for a considerable number of years. Such continuity enables us to provide a high-quality,
caring service from dedicated staff with lots of local knowledge.
Our 51 stylishly-furnished bedrooms boast individual features such as free standing baths,
HD TV’s, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Meals are served in the renowned Oscars Brasserie,
which is open all day and serves freshly-cooked seasonal produce.
For a relaxing break close to picturesque scenery and a multitude of places to visit,
stay with us at Rossett Hall Hotel.
Rossett Hall Hotel, Chester Road, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0DE
DINING | EXPLORE | SLEEP
At Rossett Hall Hotel, we are situated within
and are passionate about hospitality.
Whether you stay with us for business or pleasure
we are dedicated to ensuring that your stay
is a special one and that you enjoy it your way.
I look forward to welcoming you soon.
THANK YOU | ANNIVERSARY | CHRISTMAS | BIRTHDAY
Give the perfect gift this festive season with our Rossett Hall Gift Vouchers.
An unforgettable experience loved ones can look forward too...
-JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM-
Last updated 5th September 2022
We are looking for a passionate part-time Weddings and Events Coordinator at Rossett Hall Hotel.
We require a revenue driven individual who must have exceptional organisational skills,
a keen eye for detail with flawless guest service skills.
Within this role you will be working alongside the Events Manager and Events Team, you will be responsible for coordinating bookings for private event spaces from enquiry stage through to arrival.
The successful candidate will play an integral role within our business ensuring each Wedding,
Event and Conference is executed with perfection.
You will showcase our hotel with knowledge and enthusiasm, paying particular attention to our
guest’s individual requirements.
You’ll love working with our team, guests, and suppliers, exhibiting passion and commitment
whist creating and maintaining a unique and wonderful reputation from day one.
Main Responsibilities include:
· Answering the telephone in a polite and courteous manner
· Making calls to potential clients that have enquired with us
· Dealing with emails and enquiries, responding to all enquiries in a timely manner
· Conducting show rounds and putting together quotations for wedding/event clients
· Driving sales in line with company targets, liaising with the Events Manager
· Converting enquiries into sales, ensuring maximum revenues are achieved
· Arranging and conducting pre-wedding meetings and event details meetings
· To ensure that all diaries and systems are kept up to date at all times
· Collecting payments and invoicing as required
· Working with and communicating to the banqueting team to ensure the smooth running and
execution of all events/weddings on site
· Office administration
· Helping to organise and attending in-house Wedding Showcase Days and Evenings
· Exhibiting at occasional external Wedding Fayres
· Previous experience in a Hotel environment is preferable
· To have a great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
· To enjoy the buzz of being busy
· To be smart and well-presented
· Excellent communication skills including spoken and written English
· To be proactive and sales driven and able to confidently negotiate
· Great organisation and administration skills and a real eye for detail
· Available to work shifts within Monday-Sunday, mostly weekends, upon a rota basis
· Good numeracy and literacy
· Previous operational knowledge and experience of IT Events Diary Management system
preferably Rezlynx would be an advantage
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Part-time
· 8 hour shifts
· Monday to Sunday (predominantly Sunday as one of the main shifts)
· 1 year in a similar role (preferred)